You want to set up your business in Bordeaux? You’re looking to invest in the area? Discover the GIS Planning tool and the multitude of economic opportunities the city has to offer – in just a few clicks.
With the GIS Planning tool you’ll have all the information you need to make the right choice.
Click here to learn about the tool, and its interactive, dynamic mapsI explore Bordeaux!
The Bordeaux Real Estate Observatory (OIEB), through an exclusive partnership with Magnetic Bordeaux, makes its official data and analyses available for free. These local data are processed by the Bordeaux Urban Planning Agency (A’urba).
Through GIS Planning, you can find the economic data essential to the analysis of your project or to develop your knowledge of the Bordeaux real estate market:
- Annual statistics and demand, main transactions for the past year
- Real estate offer available at one year, new or second hand
- Data related to major urban operations
- New office programs, business premises market and warehouses
- Average rental values, premium rents, vacation rates, etc.